Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 Months Update

I am just 193 days old, but the whole house hold revolves around me, my habits, and my nap time. Poor grandparents, they are under my whims and fancies….After all I am Aryan’s brother right!!! Apart from managing my household, I can do the following:

I can recognize my Mom from any distance, even by her voice.

I can squeal with delight when I see Aryan Dada making faces and dancing for me.

I can sleep on one side and turn over often, but I have not mastered the ART of crawling.

I just try to sit; I no longer like to be in the sleeping position.

I can hold a rattle and look for it when it falls down.

Recently my Mom has started pushing the fortified semisolid food into my mouth. I am happy that atleast I am getting something to chew apart from drinking Milk.

5 comments:

kanagu said...

nice Arjun :) :) Start crawling soon.. there is a big world explore :) :)

Tan said...

Great going Arjun :)

Swaram said...

U rock Arjun :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Arjun!!

Aryan-Arjun said...

Thanks everybody..