Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

My papa is so sweet. I always like to imitate him, I get dressed like him, talk like him, sleep like him, eat like him…..…
Yesterday being papa’s day, my papa asked me, what I would do on Father’s day. I simply said that I would get a cake for my papa.
But neither Mama, nor Papa took me out of the house to get a little cake for my papa.
It is ok, even without cake I love you papa (You and Mama give similar sort of reasons when you don’t get me the things that I want; so just following your pattern)

3 comments:

Swaram said...

Smart boy Aryan, happy father's day to ur Papa :)

Preity Angel... said...

Happy Father's Day Aryan.. and your Mom as well. Well next time you can go by yourself and geta cake for yoru dad..

Preethi said...

haha good excuse.. but you dont do that Aryan.. you stomp and shout till you get the cake!! :)