Monday, February 4, 2008

I am sick

Thank you all mommy friends...for your prayers..
Eye infection stopped and lung congestion started...Mom took me for nebulization three times..one chest Xray..one injection...And two bottles crocin and Ibugesic finished..Still I am bed ridden or I can say Moms lap ridden. When will I recover? All my favourite food is no longer favourite..I have not eaten anything for the past 7 days...
With Luv
Crying Aryan...

NB: Oh I forgot to add. Hearing my pathetic condition, my Grandparents came from Nagpur to Hyderabad to see me. But can they drink my medicines...???? No right. Just the majority of people who are involved in the Drama of giving me medicine have increased now.
My Mom puts me in her lap and tries to give medicine, My Chella patti holds my head, my Nagpur Grandma holds my hands and my Grandfather sometimes try to close my nostril for smooth intake of the medicine...
The whole idea is really smooth!!!!!!
Papaaaa where are you???? When will you come???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear

Get Well soon, take food and medicines properly. You will be alright soon. Praying for u....

Luv
Periyamma

Timepass said...

Aryan, get well soon dear so that ur mom writes a lot about ur daily activities...

Opal Scraps said...

aww
i am sooo sorry baby for this condition of yours...
hope you get we soon.

K 3 said...

So sorry, little Aryan, being sick is no fun at all - hope you get better soon enough.

Preethi said...

aaw.. hugs to you dearest Aryan.. get well soon.. missing your sunny posts!!

Preethi said...

Btw there is something for you on my blog, come see..

noon said...

get well soon Aryan!
And one more homework for your mom to do when you get better!

noon said...

Aryan's mom - I feel so bad for both you and Aryan...it must be awful to see your kid this way and also for it to be bad enough to need a nebulizer and so much medication...I really hope he gets back to normalcy soon...Nice though that the grand parents are all here for your moral support...

Aryan-Arjun said...

Thank everybody..All your prayers helped me.. Moreover I liked Preethi Mommys poo very very very much..
noonie Mommy as you said..my Mom was more tensed that me. I was simply crying because I was suffering. But I was not sure why my Mom was crying...
Aryan