Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Do Cheaters Win the Long Run?

 

Winners never cheat and cheaters never win

Recently, I had my online mathematics exam. For this exam, I had prepared a lot. I wanted to get 40 out of 40 i.e. 100%. However, I did not know the answer to one question. I was about to cheat and google the answer, but I did not. I also did not change my answers of the question which had the same concept to that question. I had lost 2 marks in that exam.

Then a thought cropped: Do cheaters win the long run? Be it an exam, a job or a shopkeeper. Someone or the other is watching you. For me, it is god and karma. Maybe it can be anybody else for you. Let’s say you cheated your friend and you get a 5 minute joy but that does not put you one step forward in life. It puts you one step backward. You cheat yourself/others, one day you would fall in your own pit. I believe that when you do good, you get good and vice-versa.

Let’s say I cheated in my maths exam, it will not give me a higher stand, it would assure me that I don’t know the concept and with that I would be a professional cheater. All I want to say is; the good path has thorns, but it always wins, and the bad path is a straight road but it always losses. You have to make the decision

Cheaters will do anything to keep themselves happy but they completely self-isolate themselves from friends. They may win the short-term race, but they have lost in the long term one.




1 comment: