Friday, April 14, 2017

Confusion Galore

My mom gave the blog link to me after a long time. Hence, I am posting one after another. 

Can you read this: I can't decide easily. This means, I cannot decide easily.  So here are few things that I cannot decide:
1)     To Read or To play
2)     Read Percy Jackson or Tom gates
3)     Eat chicken or paneer
4)     Fight with Arjun or do my homework
5)     Play Scratch or play Captain claw
6)     Watch TV or Play mobile games
7)     Write with Octane pen or Reynolds
8)     Study MATH or SOCIAL STUDIES
9)     Play football or Cricket
10)   Watch Pokemon or Animal planet
11)   Play CLASH ROYALE or HUNGRY SHARK
12) Write in print or write in cursive
Never ending list........

Oh that reminds me about about Hungry Shark. Let me write a review about that game as well...




No comments: