Saturday, July 4, 2015

Writing Saga


In Arjun's school they give lot of worksheets to write. All family words- AT, IN, EN, ET, IG, OT, OG, OW, ON, US, AN.....'

Mom and Arjun sat to write all the words at 10 PM. By 11pm they were done. At last Mom was relieved that they finished it. However Arjun said, " mamma it is not finished. We didn't keep one finger gap!!!!".


Hence, after writing all words, they were just keeping their finger and checking the gap!!! Arjun literally thought that after writing the words we need to keep one finger gap and see.He didn't understand that it needs to be done before!!

Now that I am in 4th standard, I have lot of things to do. EVS, Maths, Eng, Hindi, Grammar...etc etc...
I think it is going to be difficult with Mom always bugging me to study.

I try my best though, but end up making spelling mistakes.

Another task on my Moms head is to make Arjun read now...That is Himalayan task I tell you. I still remember how she was behind me at this stage and made me read book at the end of PPII.
:-)


1 comment:

Swaram said...

OMG Aryan, you are in 4th already?:) How fast are you both growing up! Amma surely has a task cut out eh?:)