Thursday, July 18, 2013

Did it work???


Did the Performance Improvement Plan work? I don’t know. Anyway my Baba couldn’t see me crying all the day! Thank god atleast he understood what I felt.

After the school hours, he brings me home. He doesn’t wait till 5 PM. ….
School is getting little easier….
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once in a while, I crave for a particular type of food….it would invariably be the food that we don’t store at home always. Be it Laddoo, Kaju katli, Gulab Jamoon, Chips, Banana…

My private secretary listens to all my needs…the moment I say Gulab jamoon…..it is ready in front of me!!!! Thank you Baba
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is raining in Hyderabad. My mom has not yet got me a raincoat. The other day when it was raining, Baba made a raincoat with plastic cover and we fended ourselves with it...When my mom came from office,

Arjun: Abba, “Arjun don’t have a raincoat also”

Abba: “Oh darling I forgot. I will get it now.”

Arjun: “Can you please get two ”

Abba: “Why two?

Arjun: “One for me and one for Bhoodha (Ghost)!!!”

Abba wondering: When will the bhoodha vanish from my thoughts!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Today morning when I work up, I made a plan to bunk the school. I cried, fussed and then asked Mamma to go out of the house. I locked the door from inside. I was not afraid, was not bothered, and happily was watching Mickey Mouse Club House.

If my Mom is gone, no one can send me to school. It is better she stays away from me!!!!

After 15 minutes, my Mom pleaded me and somehow managed to come inside. She fooled me….I forgot about everything after listening to her talks…until she made me wear my slippers and put me in the car.!!!!!

I had to go. No escape……

Any other ways to escape!!!!!

See how my Dada combatted the school/daycare saga here

2 comments:

Swaram said...

:P :P
U still like Kaju Katli?:)

Lakshmi said...

Hi Arjun-Aryan' mom,
I am adding a comment here as I couldn't find an email id to reach you at.
I have read all your blog posts and it is amazing how you treasure and capture the precious, innocent comments of your kids. It's also a great idea to write it from the kid's perspective.

To introduce myself, I am Lakshmi.
It would be great if you could visit my website with stories for children (in pdf, flipbook, and audio formats), braille books, reviews of some popular children’s books-all accompanied by learning tools and activity suggestions. I also believe the website could serve as a platform for authors and illustrators to share stories and art, get feedback from readers, improve, and create books and art readers love.

The website is in its infancy and I plan to add more content in future. I would love to hear your thoughts on the site and would really appreciate any feedback or feature suggestions to improve.

Thanks a bunch for your time and support.

To more fun with our kids.
Best regards.
Lakshmi