Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Updates so far…..

On my 5th Birthday, I was at Shiridi with my parents and my grandparents. We got good Darshan.

Evening went to Shanishingapur and from there to Mumbai. I met my little sister, Navya Kutti. She is my periyamma’s cute little daughter. I felt like lifting her and running away!!!!!!

Mumbai rains were awesome; just that it made us stay at home.
Now that I am no more a kid, my Mom says she doesn’t have anything to write about me!!!! She says, it is time to record Arjun’s antics. Well, I think, I am still a kid.

Arjun is very active, he is able to stand alone and able to walk with support. He eats anything and everything.

If you wave Bye to him, he reciprocates.

If you ask him to come to you, he crawls very fast and comes. The speed of his crawling depends on who calls him. If I call, he comes to me with so much delight.

He likes to sit in one place and rotate like a clock.

He has two little teeth and hence I call him Old man!!!

Ok coming to me, this is the “week of Music” in our school. I have to dress like a rock star on Friday. Well, my mom said, she will get one funky wig and some funky cloths and asked me to pick one toy guitar and go. And I blatantly refused it. I said, I will dress normally and will have my flute with me!!!! What is use of becoming rock star, when I don’t sync with any such favorite rock stars?????

But she convinced me and dressed me. Will share the pic soon…..

1 comment:

Tharani said...

Waiting for the pictures rock star..