Tuesday, October 27, 2020

My Birthday - I am 10!!


It was my birthday on October 26th. I was excited for this day. Dada wished me first in the morning (before even I could open my eyes) and then my mom wished me.

My family members phoned me to wish.

Dada had arranged a treasure hunt for my gifts. As soon as I woke up, I started that task.

As I like to become bear, I got my gifts related to that. Here is a pic of my gifts.




  • "We bare bear" toothbrush stand
  • Grizz bear, table organizer.
  • Bear cup
  • Bear T-shirt

My aunt had ordered a cake, which arrived in the evening. Even my Mom and Dad got a blueberry cake. We cut the cake and enjoyed the taste. I made many return gifts for my family.





Overall it was a nice family birthday. For the first time, it was just four of us, without friends.


No comments: