Sunday, September 9, 2018

Christopher Robin- Movie Review

My mom gave me the task of writing something, every Sunday with the new words that I learn.
Hence, I wrote this movie review.

Release date- August 10th 2018, IST

My rating: I liked it

Do you know the movie Christopher Robin directed by Marc Forster? If not, let me tell you few things. I saw this movie on August 12th and I loved it a lot.
Main characters are: Pooh, Christopher Robin, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, Roo, Owl, Rabbit, and Joey.

The story is about Christopher Robin, who forgot his childhood friends, Pooh and others. In the story, pooh loses his friends and Christopher Robin helps to find them. Later, Tigger put something else in Christopher Robins briefcase instead of his important papers.
The best part is about how Pooh speaks very softly and he plays the game, “Say what you see”.

In the end, it was a megalithic adventure to give the papers back to Christopher Robin. He understood that we should relax in life and take holidays. The people in his office also got holidays.

This movie made me feel good, and my brother wanted to watch it again.

By Arjun, 3D
New words use: Megalithic

No comments: